I have written about the subject of Greng Jai and Thai women before on this site but I am going to write another post about this because I get a few questions about it.
Tag Archive: what is greng jai
The subject of Greng Jai is very interesting when it comes to Thai and Farang relationships. I never used to think about it too much before but now I do see how it can cause a problem. I have written about it on this site but this conversation with Dean you might find interesting because he gives a westerner perspective on greng jai.
“Greng Jai” will leave most Westerners (Known as Farang to Thai people) somewhat confused and not knowing what is right to do or not. When faced with a choice Thai wives ( NOTE Greng Jai is not exclusive to women, it applies to thai men as well…it really is part of Thai character) will not say directly what they want.
- An Englishman's View (12)
- Angella Talks – Weekly column on Thailand Musings-Thai Visa site (5)
- Angellas Coffee conversations (2)
- Dating Thai Girls Online (1)
- Good Thai Girls (1)
- Intercultural Relationships Cases (3)
- Jealousy (4)
- Marriage and divorce between Thai and Farang (1)
- Marriage with a Thai National (3)
- Thai and West Intercultural Relationship Issues (3)
- Thai Bar Girls (2)
- Thai Culture (7)
- Thai Girlfriend-Thai Wife (4)
- Thai Language (5)
- Thai Music and Thai National Anthem (14)
- Thailand Festivals (5)
- The Pride of Thai Women (1)
- True Love Stories around the world (3)
- Understanding Thai women (3)